A three-hour workshop for separating or separated parents to help understand the challenges of moving from an intimate relationship to a working relationship and strategies, tips, and practical tools to build a framework for successful, positive co-parenting.
Great class! I’ve already put it into practice this weekBM – Sittingbourne, Kent
The Co-Parenting Success! Workshops are running in Ashford, Kent at the Repton Connect Community Centre on a monthly basis and funded by a Kent County Council Early Intervention Grant.
The workshops are mixed-groups for both Mums and Dads, although ex-partners are encouraged to attend separately in order to get the maximum benefit from the programme. The programme is neither pro-mum or pro-dad, but simply pro-children.
I only wish that I had done this course a year ago, it would have saved us months of anxiety, stress, and financial costTF – Ashford, Kent
- Friday 8 November, 6 pm-9 pm (Reserve Space on Facebook)
- Friday 6 December, 6 pm-9 pm (Reserve Space on Facebook)
- Friday 17 January, 6 pm-9 pm (Reserve Space on Facebook)
- Friday 13 March, 6 pm-9 pm (Reserve Space on Facebook)
- Friday 22 May, 6 pm-9 pm (Reserve Space on Facebook)
Telephone Adam on 01233 680151 to book a place or email email@example.com