A three-hour workshop for separating or separated parents to help understand the challenges of moving from an intimate relationship to a working relationship and strategies, tips, and practical tools to build a framework for successful, positive co-parenting.
Great class! I’ve already put it into practice this weekBM – Sittingbourne, Kent
The Co-Parenting Success! Workshops are running in Ashford, Kent at the Repton Connect Community Centre on a monthly basis and funded by a Kent County Council Early Intervention Grant.
The workshops are mixed-groups for both Mums and Dads, although ex-partners are encouraged to attend separately in order to get the maximum benefit from the programme. The programme is neither pro-mum or pro-dad, but simply pro-children.
I only wish that I had done this course a year ago, it would have saved us months of anxiety, stress, and financial costTF – Ashford, Kent
Repton Connect Community Centre, Ashford, Kent.
- Friday 23 October 2020, 2 pm – 5 pm
- Friday 27 November 2020, 2 pm – 5 pm
- Friday 8 November 2019, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Friday 6 December 2019, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Friday 17 January 2020, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Friday 6 March 2020, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Friday 22 May 2020, 6 pm – 9 pm (cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Friday 14 August 2020, 2 pm – 5 pm
- Friday 25 September 2020, 2 pm – 5 pm
Telephone Adam on 01233 680151 to find out more or to book a place, please register on Eventbrite